We offer challenging positions for sophisticated individuals who have the capacity to do what has never been done before. If you’re a pioneer at heart, and have what it takes, check our open position.
We are seeking for students who are interested in Research Assistant position.
This is unique opportunity for students to explore the world of science through immersive experience.
The students work alongside PhD students and other researchers in the team tackling the very challenging problems in various industries and delivering applicable and publishable results.
Based on the given skillset processed, the selected applicant will be assigned to one of the ongoing scientific research projects in eiLink. Research topics include, but not limited to: Computer/Data Science, Geoscience, Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Thermodynamics
• Conduct vigorous research and literature review on a given topic
• Assist with data analysis and interpretation
• Present research outcomes to key stakeholders
• Assist with the preparation and writing (authorship) of peer-reviewed articles
• Present the published results at academic and international conferences
• Graduated or currently pursuing technical, science or any engineering degree
• Possess strong fundamental knowledge in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible, embrace ambiguity, adapt to change and successfully work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Continuous coaching from experienced researchers and industry professionals
• Monthly stipend based on performance
• Opportunities to travel to international conferences
• Co-author scientific papers published in high impact journals
Interested candidates can send their CVs to the following email: eiLink@khazar.org.